The RibFest de Trois-Rivières serves up:
• 4 “Ribbers” who will fill your plate with slow-cooked, succulent ribs, barbecue chicken and pulled pork
• Live music performances
• A “biergarten” featuring microbrewery beers
• A best ribs contest
• A pulled pork eating contest
• A family zone (free inflatable games for the kids)
• Fresh sides prepared by a number of local restaurants
Friday, 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Saturday, 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Sunday, 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Admission to the site is free!
Voluntary donations for the Trois-Rivières Kiwanis Club appreciated.