This summer, the cities of Bécancour and Trois-Rivières will offer a river shuttle between the North and South Shores. There’s no better opportunity for visitors to explore the charms of Bécancours on foot or by bicycle or the festive atmosphere of downtown Trois-Rivières!
person (free for children 6 and under)
One way: $5, taxes included (no extra charge for bicycles)
Return trip: $8, taxes included (no extra charge for bicycles)
Trois-Rivières: Port of Trois-Rivières (Croisières AML kiosk)
Bécancour: Sainte-Angèle wharf (Avenue des Nénuphars)
Every Saturday and Sunday from June 30 to September 2, 2018
- 10:15 • Trois-Rivières > Sainte-Angèle
- 10:30 • Sainte-Angèle > Trois-Rivières
- 13:15 • Trois-Rivières > Sainte-Angèle
- 13:30 • Sainte-Angèle > Trois-Rivières
- 17:45 • Trois-Rivières > Sainte-Angèle
- 18:00 • Sainte-Angèle > Trois-Rivières
*Please note that motorized vehicles (mopeds, motorbikes, scooters, etc.) are not permitted on the shuttle.