Insignia radiates her own unique warmth and character. Her distinctive personality shines through from the moment you first step into her newly redesigned, neo-classical lobby or Toscana, resplendent in rich new fabrics and furnishings that reflect the charisma of Tuscany.
Insignia boasts decks and verandas graced with the finest teak and exquisite custom stone and tile work. To ensure the elegance shines throughout the entire experience, there is all new Villeroy & Boch china, the finest silver and crystal, and a distinctive museum-quality art collection that is an eclectic melding of traditional and contemporary, with a touch of whimsy.
- Year Built: 1998
- Year Refurbished: 2010
- Gross Tonnage: 30,277
- Length: 593.7 ft.
- Beam: 83.5 feet
- Max. Draught: 19.5 feet
- Stabilizers: Yes
- Cruising Speed: 18 Knots
- Electric Power or Voltage: 110,220 AC
- Guest Capacity (double occupancy): 684
- Crew Size: 400
- Guest-to-Staff Ratio: 1.71 to 1
- Nationality of Officers: European
- Nationality of Staff: European
- Country of Registry: Marshall Islands